Thursday, October 12, 2006

Time for change


I've recently finished a book that has had a great impact on me. I realize that most of the blog entries I've posted here have been silly and semi-stupid, but this one is different. When you get the chance, go out and buy "Confession of an Econimic Hitman" by John Perkins. It has answered many questions for me regarding the evil workings of corporate business in America and abroad (the fat ass above made $686 million from 1993 to 2005 in the oil business). It is no coincendence that our leaders have invaded Iraq. It seems to be a time for change. I for one an sick and bloody tired of the rat race.

-Steve

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude - you have no idea how much I am on this bus with you. There has got to be a better way, right? I was thinking about this the other day - how corporate America has only existed for the last hundred or so years yes we are advaced but at what cost? if you haven't seen accepted the movie it talks a little about burn out it's a comedy the professor say corporate is makeing people a bunch of "pimps and whores - pinps and whores" I have been chewed up by corporate and it has killed my sense of belonging to an organization - this isn't right.

4:39 PM  
Blogger Seth Hurwitz said...

Agreed. But I can't find the Linda McCartney video!

12:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home